Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ravenriley Holding A Sign

My Heart with Karen

Today I want to dedicate my entry to the premium Gilly Sita called Karen and suffers from skin cancer that requires expensive treatment. His family has sought the solidarity of all us bloggers through a blog that raffles and love seeks to raise the money needed to treat this aggressive cancer that Karen suffers. http://micorazonconkaren.blogspot.com/
Karen is in Chile and my invitation to all who read this post, is to help spread the information for those who can help with donations and purchases of the ballots they may know. I know that many have over 100 contacts, we can make an important support network for this family, but I also do a second invitation is for the prayer chain put her and her family. Most faith brings healing.
On the other hand I take Sita to tell your project to the challenge was one of my favorites, I did laugh at a time when I needed it, I laughed tenderness, see your mischievous creativity, lol what if it were so when they we're home, you made me go back in history when I spied on my stuffed animals I believe that if were were going to move. Sincerely laughed!, As I do when I read your comments always so pleasant and special. Sita has a particular style of your blog entries, which show that love for motherhood, there are always tips on proper nutrition for children, or interesting articles about the health of infants, findings that speak of the children ... etc. is very interesting this blog and is written with the love of mother. Madam Sita! thanks for writing, to be present, for being so sweet to me and the world is hungry for love! You're a sweet, candy, sweet SITA GILLY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment