Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Impairments From Acquired Brain Injury

"I want to have a million friends"

My friends, today I start with an affection that brings me hope. Lina has given me the LILA'S WORKSHOP and certainly is the most tender I've ever seen, has made Sister Cecilia from Spain and tenderness makes me see how has been passed from friend to friend all over the world. Lina and I did exchange some time and I can tell you is a wonderful woman of exquisite taste, and has a patchwork does amazing work! really is very special! a Colombian Guajira, northern Spain, where the landscape and the character of the people is the momentum and strength. Lina beautiful thank you for this award so cute.

to 4 friends I spend so ....

http://mbailarinas.blogspot.com/
http://elbazardemarisse.blogspot.com/
http://eseyauy.blogspot.com/
http://amigasmakeup.blogspot.com/


I leave this tutorial I downloaded from Manualiades showing how to make a beautiful bow in felt which has many uses. the step by step by clicking on the first image.





0 comments:

Post a Comment