Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wasilla Commute To Anchorage

PREMIOSSSSS YUPIII


Well I feel very fortunate to belong to this community so beautiful where we stand, we encourage you to keep going and we got the ego with pretty words and beautiful awards, this time I received the same award two beautiful women! ELI and PATRICIA .
one hand Eli has a nice blog where he publishes his work and also generously shares crochet patterns, if they ever finish the pack I am learning to crochet, I will ask for an explanation to make crochet flowers. and Patricia has a blog where he shares a dream us all a little bit, but mostly sweet gems makes perfect, are a delight and I'm sad not to have more near enough to buy an entire collection!


PRIZE QUESTIONS
...
NAME: Claudia Marcela Escobar
MUSIC: Well, like Eli, I like lots of music, especially rock, but I like jazz, salsa, the music of my country which is varied and romantic boleros ....
HUMOR: I like when my Sun, I mean my boyfriend makes me laugh .. and I love it QUINO ... a very intelligent man!
COLOR: uyyy all .. I love the color!
STATION OF THE YEAR: I do not know in real life, in my country there are thermal floors, and each region has its own climate, Colombia's always spring for the whole year is beautiful and colorful flora flower Leather!
phrases or words: I LOVE YOU
AS I LIKE TO TRAVEL: hehehehe anyway, every journey is an adventure



and passed this award to 5 blogs that I love ..


ARORUA .... Http://aroruabroches.blogspot.com/
VIVI ..... http://vivi5sentidos.blogspot.com/
BROCHETA ........... Http://brochetta.blogspot.com/
my stuff AND ME FROM HERE ........ Http://pimirazu.blogspot.com/
TETA NO ONE WAS ............. COW Http://porunatetanofuevaca.blogspot.com/


HUGS ...


I've gone through blog MARIBEL and guess what? I had a prize TIGRETON!! yupiiiiiii. Thanks beautiful, I knew that I visit often that emotion ... and I'm sure we'll be great friends! not publish the answers because I had a tigretón . HUGS MARI ..


SURPRISES AND STILL FINE .. this week I received so many awards that I water the eye of emotion jijij. ROBERTO imagine I had a prize on his wall and I happened to visit and give me great surprise to read that has given TRIGRETON! I certainly love having friends ... I like Robert I also love going to the movies and this is an excellent time to do it, because I share with my boyfriend, my family and my friends about this opportunity! THOUSAND THANKS



0 comments:

Post a Comment