I have so many things that show this weekend, for me it's 1:11 a.m. and I'm still around here! jejeje tremendous.
Well then, this week I started university has been wonderful, as I left vague and did not train this holiday season because the body has been felt and much exercise I have been sore but happy , very happy because I love my job.
I started two more projects for the 2011 challenge. Wayuu backpack and scarf for my Sun , that is my boyfriend, who is named, Sol.
I have worked on trade coming out this week for Argentina and Ecuador.
I went with my grandmother this week to walk around the mall and we have taken a Juan Valdez coffee, shop coffee recognized in my country, we have a craving for carrot cake and have asked to take, because I have given a cardboard box which I thought was great for my thread, lol and my grandmother told me that decorate. so I gave the task of making my first decoupage and the forgiveness of all those artists who know how to use this technique IF I dare to upload photos, lol. I asked a lady who sells napkins to tell me what to do and she gave me a binder and a product to be applied on top. hehehe I hope it lasts.
I think soon publish the drawings in the sidebar for Sita I have left instructions on how to do, I'll see if I succeed. but for now do not forget to visit the Sweepstakes entry I've done, is updated with all drawings and all are valid! that come to crave.
Finally, I invite you to read an article made by Monica about fraud these days that touches the hearts of artists, artisans, designers and bloggers and makes us unite our forces in against plagiarism made by a chain store called Carrefour which has shamelessly marketed designs LADYDESIDIA .
n or in do m ore m uch Buddha as cough ...
WHAT COMES TO ARGENTINA!
missing details that I am finishing two sewing, do not show the contents of the bags because I want to be a surprise to Vivi. I did hook into a project thinking of his blog he has done with red. I hope you like it because I have prepared all with great enthusiasm. This exchange was organized by Claudia Lis and the theme was the patchwork fabric!
WHAT COMES TO ECUADOR
This package will leave for Ecuador this week and will go home to Yayi, the theme was the carnival intercabio and the only luggage left by Meli who organized the exchange, was that everything had to have color and carnivals .. do you think if there is enough color? this also needed two details that finish sewing this weekend to put toward his destination this week, the mail will take 15 days to arrive! how awful long time is better then to leave soon to meet with Yayi
SCARF FOR MY SUN
The truth is that I almost not knit, well I offer apologies to those who do and sorry if my fabric as chistosito jejeje. This wool we have purchased on a ride we did in the holidays from January to Villa de Leyva, a beautiful village that was where high-ranking English colonized us rested, is the cultural heritage of our country and being there feels that the Time stopped as the colonial architecture and its stone floor is full. Virgin Lanit spun this lady in front of your business and I decided to buy it because green is the favorite of my Sole. To advance the puck in buses ... WAYÚU BACKPACK
hehehehe this is my first pack and my first contact with crochet or as they say in other countries with the hook. forgive the little bit! I still have time, work experience, but here we go .. hehehe JUAN VALDEZ CASE
AFTER
HUG FOR T S LL and GR ACIAS BY V I SITARME !
0 comments:
Post a Comment