Monday, February 7, 2011

Father Diaper Punishment




I signed up for my first challenge, I hope to follow me and get to work judiciously. thank Marie for giving me the push it is just what I needed.

write down my 20 projects but do not do it in that exact order, I think it will advance the most time and will lead me some smaller and faster.

1. Backpack Wuayu
2. Two needles scarf for my Sun
3. Watermark tutorial for beginners.
4. Key rings for Valentine's heart.
7. Marranitos to save.
8. Bracelet colors and medals.
9. Valentina scarf for my cousin.
10. Pincushion
11. Felt brooches.
12. Holster, cosmetiquera.
13.Cuadro in Ecoline.
14. Earrings acetate.
15. Crochet flower (I learn, the tutorials are)
16. Halloween card watermark for
17. Gift for my Sun for Love and Friendship (equivalent to Valentine but held in Colombia in September)
18. Embroidered green jacket.
19. Hand painted t-shirt.
20. Christmas Project (not defined)

UPS ... as I get to work YAAAAAA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment