Sunday, February 13, 2011

Naming Ceremony Invitationflash



in Colombia is celebrated Valentine's Day, we celebrate the month of love and friendship in September that is as equivalent to this date, but being in this community so beautiful composed of friends and friends from all over the world, as you celebrate with this date, even more than this year I have an important reason to do so as is to have all these new friendships born in the last week!

to make my contribution on this date I made a heart-shaped key chain is a beautiful idea applied to a detail that drew up thinking about a very special person .
S ECURITY that if I could afford it sent to all heart but as I can, I give you my sincere thanks for having me here in a warm community in which they have done! THANKS FRIENDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment