Monday, February 14, 2011

Lump Non Tender On Lip

a little bit of everything! VALENTINE

Well start by telling this brilliant idea that has Manu in his blog . It is a game to strengthen friendships jijji bloggers. I loved the idea and if anyone knows of a Colombian who lives here porfa invite them to see if I can play I, not play can not be international, but particularly I have now two international shipments is difficult to point me to a third party.

Speaking of trade, because I'm already preparing for the two exchanges is a patchwork of fabrics organized by Claudia and the other carnival organized by Meli . but I can not upload pictures because I hope will surprise and Vivi Yayi. What if I can say is that now the University classes resumed at 6 pm, but I've been making cards for my exchange partner and I have spent the time I arrived 1 hour late to class. What a shame ...
Well

and to say goodbye and go to bed I want to encourage everyone to register for the challenge , are still time! and that they did mind that competition is fierce!

HUGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment