TIME HAS COME! thanks for participating in this initiative, make me very happy because it is very wonderful to know that I have so many beautiful people around me, talented, creative, cool .... are wonderful!
regret not uploaded my challenge, but I did not how to take photos, just to see the wonderful things that have happened since I have to say that there would be little choice for me. jejeje
invite all supporters to join this challenge as jurors, can vote for their favorite all making a comment. Girls who are contest may vote but not own, to make it more interesting.
The missing for photos reminded that the deadline was today, but I do not want to be without their projects and to send the photos that I upload.
BEGIN ... (in order of arrival )
KAROL MENDOZA
Movie: " Princess Protection Program."
Dress made for the daughter of Karol, inspired by the dress worn by Selena (actress the film) in a scene. The color is changed according to the preference of the daughter of Karol, who loves this movie and the turquoise
DAPHNE BLOG
Movie " Like Water for Chocolate"
"is based on the book of Mexican Laura Esquivel, who tells a love story amid recipes with the typical taste and smell of Mexican food, is developed in the early revolution, when the Commander Zapata began to gain currency ... this film is important in my life, it was the first time I went to the movies with whom today is my husband ... that is, for both this is a milestone in our life together ... because eventually we realized that we were well, like water for chocolate ... "
GLORIA
BLOG http://manualidadesgloria51.blogspot.com
Movie: TOY STORY 3 " Gloria has chosen characters leading from the movie Toy Story 3, and worked in foamy fofuchos in the art. She tells us that this film is winning awards you d Oscar and a Golden Globe for best animated feature and best original song. We leave this link where you can read more about Toy Stoty 3 http://es.wikipedia.
ROSA MARIA VALENCIA
http://rosma-arquitejido.blogspot.com/ BLOG
Movie " ARIEL"
Heather has chosen this film because he has seen "over 100" times with her daughter. She has made a rack in wood and acrylic paints, has included a painting of fish that a friend sent him an international and chose por el dulce beso que se están dando los peces.
MERCEDES
BLOG http://bolsadebotones.blogspot.com/
Película " Beso Francés"
"Es un miniquilt de apenas 40 cms. de lado, he combinado patchwork con punto de cruz sobre la pelicula "French Kiss" de Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline, a 1995 film. How it develops in Paris and Provence French floral fabrics I have chosen a plot px from the Eiffel Tower, a sprig of lavender (a plant widely cultivated in Provence) and a bunch of grapes (the dream of the protagonist, a vineyard) both in px. And to top it off, as it is a romantic film, a ceramic heart. "
PIEDAD
Movie "Monster inc "
" I did not choose a particular scene, I wanted to show Sulley who despite his image huge and perhaps aggressive, quite the opposite and makes Boo ( girl) was fond of him.
It's so easy to judge by appearance, not stopping to see what the interior offers, I love the way it defends Sulley Boo, as the caregiver, and then try to even pretend to be bad for her away from him and get She returns to her normal life. That's love, give it all if the one you love. I made a bag or pouch (decorated in cross stitch) to keep the crochet needles, the Reglita with which I read the patterns and scissors. "
SARA
Movie " My Fair Lady"
"I painted a wooden purse and I've added a strip to the handle and other details such as lace. I was liked the result. In the end I've put a magnet and looks divine in my refrigerator. "
SITA GILLI
Titanic Movie
Sita has used his sense of humor and has rebuilt this famous scene ... jejejeje
Lany
BLOG http:/ / lanyquique.blogspot.com /
Movie "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"
" is a classic, and is a film that talk about machismo, love and reflection, is an amazing musical, where the decoration is attached to a landscape fresh and clean ....
If we realize, in the film, the characters are dressed in patchwork facts and the protagonist also has a blanket made of square crochet style to our grandmothers ... this movie makes me .... agree much of my childhood, because my house was surrounded by things done in patchwork and crochet, made by my grandmother, my mother and my aunt ....
My job is to put the machine base, with 3 compartments for accessories and the layer to it, with this doll with a patchwork dress, to my way of course!, To remember the I love movie .... q "
CLAU
PELI " Casablanca"
This soft doll is made of felt Ingrid Bergman .
ELI
BLOG http://crochetelveisdeberta.blogspot.com/
Movie "The Mystery of The Dragonfly"
" Dr. Joe Darrow is a respected expert in trauma. But his professional knowledge provides little comfort when his wife tragically Dr. Emily
MELY
BLOG http://lascosasdemely.blogspot.com/
PELI "TRANSFORMERS"
Mely made a wooden box with decoupage technique.
0 comments:
Post a Comment