Two nights ago my brother came to pick me up at the University as a new bike, I was in my ballet class to which I take my camera because the exercises are complex and my memory is still very chick body, ie work and I still have much to learn to do the exercises when the teacher marks. Well I had the camera outside, lit each new year, then put it on a niche in the wall while I did the exercises. This camera was an expensive gift from a former boyfriend of my mother for Christmas last few wanted to win the hearts of her stepchildren;), my brother chose an Ipod and I wanted a camera for a long time since I am a fan of the photos and my career I have studied art photography. He brought Panama a very fine and expensive camera. Then on Tuesday I left class a little laborious because my brother was going to pick me up and did not want to wait and I forgot the camera on the wall. I study at night so that when they all close the University because I remembered and my brother turned around and came back in 10 minutes and were closing and had set the alarm, but I begged because I let go because the class there tomorrow and if the left there is the lead, so the manager has removed the alarms and has opened the University, but the camera was gone. I kept hoping that my classmates had been collected but no ... I have no camera. FEEL ARE MANY LOSSES ... I also lost my way to support me, because he sold sandwiches in college and the cafeteria lady has complained to the chancellor and I have been forbidden to sell more .... so I have no income and I feel devastated ....... ..... I FELT
GOD has shown me that there are people in Japan who have lost EVERYTHING, their families, their homes, their lives, their offices ......... his innocence.
I GOT IT ALL! I have my house, my bed, my family, to you. Only now I can not upload photos, but the day will come brand new camera.
0 comments:
Post a Comment