Hi handsome and pretty! more beautiful than handsome lol. Last night I had presentation in a theater with my colleagues at the University and we have done very well, but I woke up sore in excess, anxiety, nerves, movement .. everything! Also because despite having been very strong this week, I had a relapse of violent mood last night because well, the adrenaline of the presentation and anxiety accumulated want to talk with him for 10 days, have their effect! and they cried the TransMilenio (Bogota bus stations) back home without being able to control myself, people looked at me with printing, secure console wanted but did not know how ... I come home exhausted, devastated and I thought it would not be able sleep, but the cry has been to sleep by touching the pillow. Today was a better day, I organized my room and visited many blogs! but I did not leave the house even though they had an appointment with a friend who should be mad at me, I had no courage to face the street and the cold winter these days . HAVE PRIZE!
Http://fieltrofiesta.blogspot.com/ has given me this wonderful award I love it because it should have 7 things you do not know me ... and is a great opportunity to do so, although more than tell 7 .. hahaha. Claudia has surprised me with this gift, plus it always amazes me because it is a wonderful craft that is starting to felt, but it measures all events and it does wonders. pass to visit and see it.
1. I sleep until noon on Sundays (and other days too)
2. I live with my beloved grandmother who cares for me and takes care of me, that God is the ultimate has given me. I also live with my younger brother who is 22 and my uncle Joachim.
3. I love bugs and I resent being killed! I'm always which must be removed from home and I called for me to do, and do not kill them .. but there are exceptions, the mosquitoes are very annoying ...
4. I was an actress in my country for 10 years as a child.
5. ... I love to eat sweets, for fabrics for crafts, decorating .. in all materials!
6. No sewing but my goal is to learn because I have the illusion of many projects.
7. God gives me strength as I live.
8. Buy sandwiches at Uniersidad and by that I pay the bus.
9.Quiero travel to India, China, Italy, France, Egypt, Greece, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Brazil .... and certainly everywhere! receive invitations. jejje
10. I am the spoiled princess of my mother, who recently no longer live in my country .. I suffer from chronic mastitis
and I share this award with ...
1. http://sara-nuestrascositas.blogspot.com/
2. http://fantasiasdefieltro.blogspot.com
3. http://brochesmaite.blogspot.com/
4. http://pimirazu.blogspot.com/
5. http:// pinturaymanualidades.blogspot.com
6. Http://margaritayyo.blogspot.com/
MIMOSSS FOR MY
HAPPY WEEK!
0 comments:
Post a Comment