Hello beautiful and handsome, I regret my absence for so long, things have not been easy but I think everything can begin to improve at any time, I present my apologies to the participants of the challenge for the delay of this publication.
1 PLACE WITH 13 VOTES
SARA
Movie " My Fair Lady"
; 2 PLACE VOTES WITH 8 INPUTS
http://rosma-arquitejido.blogspot.com/
movie ARIEL "
GLORIA
BLOG http://manualidadesgloria51.blogspot.com
Movie: TOY STORY 3 " 3 PLACE WITH 6 VOTES
as we know it is our responsibility to write to our blog about winning, make an entry about it, can do research on your blog, can write about your project in the challenge, if suddenly spend more friends a word of thanks for your friendship, love ... etc. .. for this we have until next Sunday because I discovered that many make their entries on Sunday, then from here to Sunday and entries must be mounted, if they liked another project and want to spend a few words to one additional person, the second and third place, giving special mention to a project that has touched, what I ... BELOW. you know that the idea of \u200b\u200bthis is to unite us and give us ties between mutual support. MANY MANY HUGS!! thousands.
AWARDS
Spring This beautiful award has given me my good friend Yayi and is special because each person receiving it adds something, she has made such green heart, I for my part I put the margin lilac is that the cupcake was also an addition .... so I hope I will go and make their contribution to it. Yayi, thanks for these pampering so beautiful.
2. Http://micorazonconkaren.blogspot.com/
3. Http://pxsandreli.blogspot.com/
4. Http://carolinamaraboli.blogspot.com/
5. Http://lasjoyitasdepaspas.blogspot.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment