Hello beautiful, I begin by thanking all for having me patience and compu at home is more difficult Today I uploaded the two new challenges, try to invite many people to come and vote again for them to opportunity to all. 15 days and counting and we will publish our tickets to the winner.
I have given this award, give me a cuddle from Blog of Sara and company I receive with gratitude and love, because these things are what make the days are filled love. I pass a 5 followers that I write without fail ...
http://sitagilly.blogspot.com/
http://habiaunavezotravez.blogspot.com/
http://rosma-arquitejido.blogspot.com/
http://pimirazu . blogspot.com /
http://manualidadesgloria51.blogspot.com/
A 5 new followers ...
http://tejiendoenelsur.blogspot.com/
http://nelly-creandodetalles.blogspot.com/
http://chocolateymoka.blogspot.com/
http://manualidadesocasion.blogspot . com /
http://mipuntoycruz.blogspot.com/
and finally leave a positive statement
"Suddenly I realized that all things come and go only included any feeling of sadness: also will: happy sad today morning morning drunk sober today, why worry so much? "Jack Kerouac
Sarita on your award.
and how I have no photos to let them leave links of tutorials that I liked!
KNOTS WITH TECHNICAL FABRICS FOR COLOR
FABRIC BAGS IN THE FORM OF RABBIT
It can be filled with floral scents and would be a nice detail for a friend, because for some enters the spring, whereas in Colombia we have a saying for this time ... "APRIL SHOWERS MIL" and has been, yesterday and today it has rained incessantly in Bogotá.
LINKS Hope you like!
Thanks for reading my follow ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment