Out!
As I was born in the era of post-conciliar church environment I had to live was the most absolute chaos church. But as he knew no other thing, never fell into the account of what it meant everything he saw. never struck me the absence of clergy in clerical garb, or the rock music in masses, nor the modern preacher and sencibleras, but quite the contrary, they were things I liked and liked in the extreme. Nor
my attention virtual absence of religious holidays weekdays. At least in Paraguay, some remain but others have already been moved to Sunday. Today I am a seminarian (about to be a deacon, because on Sunday I ordered) and I realize the tremendous problem removing the religious holidays of a people . And is that a people without religious festivals is a people without religion , and a people without religion is a people without morals. While in Paraguay still remains very religious people, at least in the internal in the capital and there is an air of bitter secularism, a sort of overlapping but persistent movement to corner faith simply a private matter, and that no one knows if possible. And so we
. If we continue at this rate, within 10 years we will have the same problems as in Spain. I decided to write this after reading the posto Bruno Moreno on the Corpus Christi festival in Madrid. And I realized that here too we are reaching these levels .
The Feast of Corpus Christi and for years was removed from the civil calendar in Paraguay. And with that, has been removed from the memory of the Catholic faithful the image of the certainty of faith in the Real Presence . And worst of all is that the government has taken the feast of Corpus Christi civil calendar, worst thing is that nobody does anything like it was really important . Looks like Catholics in Paraguay have lost faith in Christ present in the Eucharist. And this is not an exaggeration. I've heard more than one comment on the follies that he told a priest in confession regarding the sacraments.
But, as Bruno said, not that we marginalize Catholics in public life, but marginalize ourselves public life because we believe it is an area too dirty for us. What we will accomplish is that we finally cornered the churches (if they'll let us have any) and forbid us to even talk about our faith.
needed good Catholics again to influence public and political life of this nation and in many other countries. And if you lose your life, because for that we are.
0 comments:
Post a Comment