That does not happen to anyone calling out things like: " There is a truth that can not be error at the same time and is equal for all " already feel the first stone came immediately. And, as a trainer told me, we arrived at these levels of delirium where in the name of freedom, obviously, we misunderstood each think what they want and however even ridiculous, irrational or even "immoral": "Let him, poor thing, you do what you want, if you like and makes you happy." Catastrophic. In the future we can not even prevent our children to commit suicide because this would obstruct their freedom.
Now in my country (Paraguay) want and push the new law of "marriage", to which, obviously, I feel real intellectual disgust since, as I know some Latin, I have no lower Of course, when I hear the word "marriage", which comes from "mater", I think a woman or mother. I do not fit on the head have to call you "mom" to someone who will tell me later: "You can buy cream beard that I do not shave for days." Huy, Mom! A man can not be a mother, and marriage needs one or not.
course, that I will do, as always, the label of homophobe-nonsense neologism invented by these neighbors, "prejudiced and intolerant. But I must say I prefer be reasonable and logical rather than by pluralist go against the laws of right reason and nature.
not far this will go, and I hope is not that far, but I do not think the bill that we pass this nature is very expensive mistake. We are going to be very expensive.
If only something we can do is remain silent , but raise our voices at all costs, and react quickly. Do not be accomplished once the assault on our traditional institutions always find out and showed their true justice, end up regretting not having done enough.
And if we have shed blood for the truth, make it. Or did not let himself be crucified Christ because in the name of truth could not accept the "pluralism" that everyone does what you want?
What is is what it is. I recommend
for this note: somosfamiliasomosparaguay.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment