found this post at Radio Christianity and found it interesting to share with you. Example worthy of emulation.
During this year's auditions in Dallas for the popular talent contest American Idol, the judges discriminated against the 19-year-old Bruce Dickson, for openly expressing their choice of abstinence until marriage and his desire to "save everything for that special woman. On my wedding day I will have my first kiss "which earned him be dismissed on the television program.
As reported by Cybercast News Service (CNS), one of the judges of American Idol, Randy Jackson told him to go to "kiss some girls" while Simon Cowell, known for its acidic behavior, he said something similar while Ryan Seacrest said at the end of the segment that "maybe next year will not come as a child but a man."
For their part, and in an interview with CNS, Dickson said "expect a real man instead of doing anything with anyone." He also said he stands firm in his choice of not have sex until they marry, despite the jokes that they suffer. "I respect women and do not think they are a sex object ... and for that I'm weird?" Questioned the young man. About abstinence, that Bruce "was not something that we have been forced (my parents). It's something we have been taught its importance. "
In last Wednesday's broadcast of American Idol, Dickson was the key that takes you on a chain on his neck, and also showed his father, who had open heart with that key. All 5 children in the family use it himself and his father Bruce has delivered one of the hearts to the husband of his daughter Michelle. "I think I'm a normal guy," said Bruce after a CNS.
Abstinence is an important thing for me, and I know I can not handle alone, so I asked my dad to help me, "he added. Still, Bruce has not given up. Still preparing a demo in a studio and expect to report back at an audition on American Idol next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment