Well .. Not much, but more or less. Today we test the first end of the semester here at the seminary and was a theme. Matter: English language.
But many are asking which is complicated to study Castilian or English Language ... I tell them do not know what they say, and less if the teacher is not Nestor Sequeiros.
Well, without injustice, I can tell you it's an excellent teacher as well as demanding, it is very simple and humble. But the matter is the subject, and especially the lessons that we develop in this semester: subordinate clauses.
I do not want to hear more the name of terror.
On the other hand, not only I but all the students in my section we have realized how far behind we are in education, not only in our country (according to prof. Sequeiros who is Argentinian), but everywhere. That if it is a problem. And a teacher who did not tell you: "... it just like that and I will correct it later." These are murderers! condemn them to all my teachers that forced me to study and learn the lessons! These professors for whose sins do not know enough and we are not prepared to think ...
That's the thing: we are not prepared to think and do not teach us not to think. Someone once told me, "and this country does not prepare us to be leaders but employees." Is it not true that any Japanese (for example) is not here and rather than be used as do thousands of Paraguayans in Spain, become leaders, employers, business owners ... We maaaal! So handsome
back to an education that is sure to fuck (Sorry! but it's true) and do not teach what it takes to make people free.
'm done!
But many are asking which is complicated to study Castilian or English Language ... I tell them do not know what they say, and less if the teacher is not Nestor Sequeiros.
Well, without injustice, I can tell you it's an excellent teacher as well as demanding, it is very simple and humble. But the matter is the subject, and especially the lessons that we develop in this semester: subordinate clauses.
I do not want to hear more the name of terror.
On the other hand, not only I but all the students in my section we have realized how far behind we are in education, not only in our country (according to prof. Sequeiros who is Argentinian), but everywhere. That if it is a problem. And a teacher who did not tell you: "... it just like that and I will correct it later." These are murderers! condemn them to all my teachers that forced me to study and learn the lessons! These professors for whose sins do not know enough and we are not prepared to think ...
That's the thing: we are not prepared to think and do not teach us not to think. Someone once told me, "and this country does not prepare us to be leaders but employees." Is it not true that any Japanese (for example) is not here and rather than be used as do thousands of Paraguayans in Spain, become leaders, employers, business owners ... We maaaal! So handsome
back to an education that is sure to fuck (Sorry! but it's true) and do not teach what it takes to make people free.
'm done!
0 comments:
Post a Comment